Here is our guide to caring for your jewelery!
- Remove jewelry before rigorous physical activity or going to bed.
- Store jewelery in a cloth bag
- Use a gentle metal polisher for brass and gold and a soft cloth to remove tarnish and restore luster. For beads, wipe gently with warm water and a cloth.
- Our materials don't mix well with moisture. Avoid contact with water, lotion and perfume.
Caring for Brass
- Mix lemon juice and baking soda into a paste, rub onto surface with a cloth, then gently rinse off and buff dry to a shine.
Caring for Gold-Plated Brass
- Put a few drops of liquid dish detergent in a bowl of lukewarm water. Mix gently and soak the gold jewelry in the solution for 15-30 minutes. Gently scrub the jewelry with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Rinse with warm water and blot dry with a soft cloth.
Caring for Wood
- Use tung oil or linseed oil as needed. *For ceramic wipe with a damp cloth.